Collection of Western & railroad inspired products. All American Remade lighting, hardware & toys made from glass, steel & waste stream material.
About American Made
American Made spotlights the maker, supports the local, and celebrates the handmade. The program is made up of people and communities that have turned their passion for quality craftsmanship and well-designed goods into a way of life.
For more than 20 years, Martha Stewart has celebrated this spirit of innovation in the pages of her magazines and on her television shows. Now, through American Made, Martha Stewart and the editors of Martha Stewart Living are spotlighting the next generation of great American makers: entrepreneurs, artisans, and small-business owners who are creating beautiful, inspiring, useful products; pioneering new industries; improving local communities; and changing the way we eat, shop, work, and live.
The executive editorial team of Martha Stewart Living will serve as category judges and oversee the selection process. Martha serves as head judge and makes the final picks. The judges will base their selections on the following criteria:
- Originality and level of creativity
- Clearly identifiable customer need
- Customer value and usability
Innovativeness, demonstrated creativity, and originality of idea
- Quality of materials used
- Attention and care paid to product details and/or customer satisfaction
- Level of craftsmanship involved in production
- Unique design aesthetic
- Visual appeal of product packaging
- Compelling logo and/or typography
- Use of local components and processes
- Engagement of local community