Insulator Color Accent Ring – non glare accessory (removeable)
Add color and reduce glare to your insulator light! The Color Ring reduces glare from the LED bulb while adding a colorful decor trim to the bottom of the insulator. It is a removable accessory that is easily added to the insulator “pettycoat” (Recessed inner ring)
2 1/2″ dia. x 1/2″ tall silicone accent ring with multiple color options. (Red, green, blue, aqua, & metallic. This is removable and interchangeable
Here are some lighting design solutions that Railroadware offers in it’s fixtures to deal with the glare that is especially hard on older eyes.
- Recess the bulb so that it is not visible to someone sitting or standing.
2. Use a downlight warm LED bulb 2700K
3. Add an Accent Ring Accessory (below) that shields the visible illumination from the bulb. The added color accent is a bonus that can warm or cool the clear glass fixture. It is also removable or interchangeable
4. Place the fixture on a dimmer. Make sure the bulb is dimming
5. Mount the fixture at the right trim height.
|Dimensions||3 × 6 × 1 in|
|LED Bulb Type (dimming)||
120v / 3w Replaceable, Bullet 12v / 3w Bi-pin Replaceable, MR11 12v / 3w Bi-pin Replaceable, No Bulb
|Traffic Light Color|